Enhancing Your Independence and Enjoyment of Life
Optimize your independence and focus your energies on enjoying life, when you free yourself from the worries of daily tasks. The supportive environment of College Hill, where we offer the highest level of assisted living services, is designed for residents who need help with the activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, administering medication, and preparing meals. Our caring, compassionate staff provides individuals with assistance in accordance with the level of their needs. A Registered Nurse is on duty or on call 24 hours daily, seven days a week, and an attendant is readily available when needed.
Residents may choose from various floor plans ranging from studio-style residences at 374 square feet to one-bedroom/one-bathroom residences up to 733 square feet. Each apartment is part of a neighborhood, and as such, residents enjoy community spaces and opportunities for camaraderie.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic tile or vinyl floor covering in kitchens and baths
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Step-in showers for easy-access
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Utilities (excluding phone and satellite television)
In addition to the comforts of individual apartments, residents of College Hill Assisted Living enjoy a nurturing, enriching environment, where service exceeds their basic needs. They have access to services and amenities specially appointed for assisted living, as well as to those of the greater community of Sunset.
Services and Amenities:
- Personalized service plans according to need
- Licensed nurse on-duty or on-call
- 24-hour trained and supportive staff
- Three daily meals in dining area
- Medication assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Attendant call system
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bed linen service and daily bath linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Apartment maintenance
- Elopement notification system
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and medical appointments
- Social, recreational, cultural and educational activities
- Fitness center with scheduled exercise classes
- Spa room featuring an elevated bath to ease muscle pain and provide relaxation
- Dining venues including dining room and onsite restaurant
- Park-like picnic area with pergola and putting green
- Chapel for worship and reflection
- On-campus beauty salon and barber shop
- Games parlor with piano
- Library for study and leisure
- Arts center, pharmacy and dentist offices adjacent to Sunset campus
Become a part of the College Hill family. College Hill is available to Lutheran Sunset Ministries residents and members of the broader community.
For availability and pricing information, please call 254.675.8637.
“I’m very appreciative of the philosophy that continues to evolve at Lutheran Sunset Ministries. It’s very holistic. It takes into consideration the emotional, physical and spiritual. There are ways that you can age gracefully and actively and positively, and they incorporate all those aspects.” ~ Barbara from Lubbock, Daughter of Assisted Living Resident