Enhancing Your Independence and Enjoyment of Life
Optimize your independence and focus your energies on enjoying life, when you free yourself from the worries of daily tasks. Professional, dedicated, and most importantly, passionate staff will be assisting you in living a life fully-enriched. The programs offered will give you the opportunity to embrace your individuality, as well as focus on the comforts of life while maintaining your independence.
Residents may choose from various floor plans ranging from studio-style residences at 374 square feet to one-bedroom/one-bathroom residences up to 733 square feet. Each apartment is part of a neighborhood, and as such, residents enjoy community spaces and opportunities for camaraderie.
- Vinyl plank floor and/or carpeting in living areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic tile or vinyl floor covering in kitchens and baths
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Step-in showers for easy-access
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Utilities (excluding TV & phone)
In addition to the comforts of individual apartments, residents of College Hill Assisted Living enjoy a nurturing, enriching environment, where service exceeds their basic needs. They have access to services and amenities specially appointed for assisted living, as well as to those of the greater community of Sunset.
Services and Amenities:
- Licensed Nurse on-call/on-duty
- 24-Hour, trained and supportive staff
- Three daily meals in dining area
- Medication assistance
- Standby shower assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Emergency call system
- Pastoral services
- Recreational activities/crafts
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bed linen change
- Daily trash pickup
- Medical transportation with prior scheduling
- Utilities (excludes TV & phone)
- Personalized service plans
- Personal laundry weekly
- Exercise/fitness 2x per week
- Spa tub with appointment
- IN2L System (entertainment and educational technology)
- Monthly resident council meetings
Become a part of the College Hill family. College Hill is available to Lutheran Sunset Ministries residents and members of the broader community.
For availability and pricing information, please call 254.675.8637.
“I’m very appreciative of the philosophy that continues to evolve at Lutheran Sunset Ministries. It’s very holistic. It takes into consideration the emotional, physical and spiritual. There are ways that you can age gracefully and actively and positively, and they incorporate all those aspects.” ~ Barbara from Lubbock, Daughter of Assisted Living Resident