Independent Living with an Emphasis on Living Long and Living Well
Enjoy complete independence and freedom when you move into your new home at Rainbow Retirement Community, the primary independent living community in Bosque County. You’ll experience freedom from worry as we look out for your future healthcare needs, and independence to pursue your interests and hobbies as we maintain the upkeep of your home for you.
Persons age 62 and above may choose from among Rainbow’s diverse array of housing options. Buildings of ten to twelve apartments, which are available in a variety of floor plans ranging from efficiency-style residences at 520 square feet to two-bedroom/two bathroom residences up to 1,230 square feet, are joined by a central living area. These cozy apartment neighborhoods allow you to relish the company of your nearby neighbors or retreat to the privacy of your own home. Or, if you prefer the cottage lifestyle complete with an attached garage and covered porch, the brand-new two-bedroom/two bathroom WhiteStone apartments may be just the place for you.
Unlike many retirement communities, Rainbow is a rental community, which means residents are spared the hefty and often burdensome costs associated with buy-in communities, and they enjoy the flexibility of short-term leases. The easygoing pace of life in Clifton versus big-city life creates further added value by offering a lower cost of living, as well as the ability to remain independent longer.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic tile or vinyl floor covering in kitchens and baths
- Full-sized kitchen with appliances, including range, refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer, or on-site laundry facilities
- Baths designed for safety and support
- Walk-in closets
- Individual central heat and air conditioning
- 24-hour emergency response
- Smoke detectors and a sprinkler system
- Attached garage or covered parking
In addition to independence, residents have complete access to security, services and amenities, and an engaging, active lifestyle.
Services and Amenities of Sunset:
- Monthly housekeeping
- Apartment maintenance
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and medical appointments
- Social, recreational, cultural and educational activities
- Fee-for-service noon meal delivery
- Fitness center with scheduled exercise classes
- Onsite restaurant
- Park-like picnic area with pergola and putting green
- Chapel for worship and reflection
- On-campus beauty salon and barber shop
- Games parlor with piano
- Library for study and leisure
- Arts center, pharmacy and dentist offices adjacent to Sunset campus
Become a part of the Rainbow family. Rainbow Retirement Community is available to Lutheran Sunset Ministries residents and members of the broader community.
For availability and pricing information, please call 254.675.6785.
“Total independence, total freedom. We leave, close the door, tell management we are gone, and we don’t have to think about it till we come back. No maintenance, no worries, nothing. Everything is taken care of for us.” ~ R.W., Resident from Dallas